WE CREATE DIGITAL CHAMPIONS!
The diconium group counts among the leading groups of companies specializing in digital solutions. We provide prominent companies with a national or international focus with support and consultation in the digital transformation and development of new business segments. And we keep growing—join us! If you want to make a difference, then you‘ve come to the right place—to the location-independent Frontend Competence Center. We have over 20 years of experience backing us as well as the most state-of-the-art technologies; we develop future-proof solutions for millions of people around the world. Do open-minded teams, agile processes, the dynamics of eCommerce, a start-up atmosphere with a fast-paced development curve and flat hierarchies appeal to you? Then we would like to meet you.
- Based on your creativity and quality standards, you will be developing compelling design concepts for trend-setting e-commerce solutions, corporate websites, apps and applications. You can effortlessly present your works to our customers owing to your persuasive nature.
- With your strong ideas and your excellent brand awareness, you create an exceptional brand and user experience and can advise our customers on a state-of-the-art level.
- Your experience enables you to translate your conceptual ideas into creative and functional designs.
- Your professional handling of Sketch, Zeplin and Invision, and your experience in the professional management of juniors and freelancers complement your range of skills required by our demanding and large-scale digital projects.
- You will direct your projects as Senior UI Designer on the basis of your previous practical experience and expert perspective and lead your team towards its goal.
- You have a degree in digital media, communication and design and several years of experience as a UI designer in a digital agency with direct customer contact.
- Thanks to your experience you have strong design skills, a marked methodological approach and are capable of professionally juggling major brands from the automotive, finance & insurance and e-commerce sectors.
- You will bring with you expert use of Sketch, Adobe CS and Invision as well as fundamental knowledge of web technologies and agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.).
- A high degree of creativity, a penchant for analytical thinking and fun with integrated lateral thinking as well as good language skills round out your professional profile.
- Born digital: Take advantage of our many years of experience and our agile cutting-edge culture.
- Appreciation: We are committed to flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We can offer a wide range of personalized career schemes and a steep learning curve.
- Work-Life balance: Fair working hours, home office, part-time or sabbatical are no problems for us.
- Perks: In addition to pension schemes, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer amazing company outings and legendary parties.