What is Herdius?
Herdius is a homomorphic distributed private key generation (DKG) protocol that interconnects blockchains, exchanges and ecosystems. We generate private keys for blockchains and then interconnect them on the key level which in turn eliminates the need for communication channels that you would otherwise have in side chains.
Our first product targets trading by interconnecting decentralized and centralized exchanges and doing cross-exchange settlement, fast arbitrage and cross-currency trading. All this makes for a crypto hedge fund that pays interest on all cryptocurrencies that are unfortunately somewhat unusable and just laying around on wallets.
We’re looking for a creative and dedicated intern to manage and engage our growing Herdius community through various social media channels. You will be helping to grow and communicate with our community and also create content. Therefore we are looking for candidates who have exceptional communication skills in English and are passionate about startups, Blockchain technology and the decentralised future.
- Knowledge of FinTech, blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Familiarity with major blockchain platforms and cryptocurrencies
- Passion for the decentralized future and dApps
- Experience in content creation & few of the most common graphics design applications
- Experience in community management (a plus)
- Work experience with developers (a plus)
- Startup experience (a plus)
- Self-motivated, collaborative team player
- Multitasker with a passion for details
- Fluent in English
- Patient and calm, able to explain hard concepts in a simple matter
So, if you want to grow and if this internship sounds like a role that you would feel comfortable in then we are certainly looking forward to review your application and hopefully welcome you to our small team based in Berlin!