iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can focus on what they do best: make music!
We’re a rapidly growing team, having grown our team to over 20 people this year. Join us as we continue this exciting growth chapter. This is your chance to really make a difference!
- We’re looking for a self-motivated and highly driven Office Manager & Executive Assistant. You’ll be focused on ensuring an effective and organized operation at iMusician’s Berlin office.
- Reporting to the HR Manager and Chief Marketing Officer, you will take the load of their backs whilst driving own projects within the company forward.
- Note: This is a part-time, 50-80% position
- Working closely with our HR Manager and CMO and assist in a wide variety of administrative tasks
- General support and documentation regarding accounting and HR administration.
- Fostering and actively shaping a positive and lively company culture by assisting in and organizing company-wide and team-events
- Working closely with HR on topics such as onboarding, employer branding, company benefits and other topics
- Ensure the office is well stocked and runs effectively, manage inventory and cost of supplies and be the central point of contact for all suppliers
- Own and drive office projects including renovations, upkeep, and coming up with new and creative ideas for office decorations and improvements
- You are fluent in English and GERMAN
- You have previous experience in a dynamic office environment, (ideally a startup) as an office manager, or in a similar position
- You are proactive and love to make things happen as efficiently as possible
- You have a passion for problem-solving, and enjoy taking on new and changing challenges in a fast-growing team
- You are well organized and detail-oriented, and able to plan and have the ability to juggle different tasks at the same time
- Great skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent administration, communication and organization skills are a must
- Reliability and discreteness
- Experience or interest in the music industry is a plus
To apply, please use the following link