Professional Security Solutions GmbH
veröffentlicht vor 2 Monaten
EDU – a Brand of Digital Education Holdings Ltd.
Standort: Alexanderplatz 1, 14167 Berlin
Founded in June 2018, EDU is a brand of Digital Education Holdings Ltd. (DEH), a private institution for higher education with a vision to increase the quality and accessibility of education. In a world where technology is re-shaping the way we study and live, we want to harness technology as a tool to support continuous lifelong learning. Our aim at EDU is to make high quality education accessible to anyone in the world who is passionate about studying. We are a dedicated team of founders, thinkers, makers and doers with a broad background in Medicine, Education and Technology. Although EDU is a young company, our team has proven track record of successfully building higher education online learning programmes for renowned global companies and organisations. EDU and its didactic approach have evolved out of candena GmbH, market leader in collaborative online learning solutions since 2012. EDU Medical is the first digital College of Medicine globally and the first digital-native IHE in Europe! Our students are taught using new didactic methodologies that are evidence-based as well as synchronous learning in small groups with the personalised support from medical expert tutors and mentors to drive success. This is supported by latest digital learning technologies. To ramp-up our growth, we are looking for a Junior Operations Manager with a passion for education.
What You Will Do
• Think ahead and maintain cohort schedules and operational deadlines within the Learning Office;
• Liaise with the Curriculum and Teaching teams to ensure the necessary information and content are gathered on time and uploaded in the correct format;
• Collaborate closely with the Didactic and Production teams to ensure the learning vision is translated to operational reality;
• Liaise with the Tech team for developing ever-smarted automated workflows and increase our operational efficiency (EDU’s LMS).
• Roll-up your sleeves and support the content upload process;
• Perform quality checks on the content;
• Support the migration process to the new process by keeping stakeholders informed and providing input for optimising the new process;
• Support in developing operational KPIs and maintaining oversight;
• Train all staff who interacts with EDU’s LMS on how to perform content upload & course management tasks;
• Develop and implement quality checks for the learning content;
• Take responsibility for continuously improving the course operation process in service of driving scalability!
What We Are Looking For
• Solid interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams – can adapt communication style to both the technical team and the teaching team;
• Extremely well organised, analytical mind, able to keep track of multiple deadlines and work stream;
• Understanding of basic project management practices and tools, ability to read and create basic process diagrams;
• Strong technical ability: proficient use of Microsoft Office products; basic understanding of digital workflows;
• Previous experience with CMS or LMS solutions is a plus (eg. WordPress, Moodle, etc);
• High degree of initiative and sense of responsibility;
• Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments simultaneously;
• Openness to feedback and ability to take direction;
• Previous experience in a project manager or product manager role is a plus, but non-traditional profiles are welcome to apply if the skills match the responsibility expectations;
• Minimum 2 years of work experience;
• Fluent (native / near native is a must) in English, German is a plus but not necessary;
• Demonstrated passion for education is a plus!