GoLiving is an early stage Berlin-based PropTech startup offering community-centric, hassle-free living spaces for young professionals.
GoLiving was founded by two veterans of Berlin’s startup and consulting scene (N26, HelloFresh, Scout24, McKinsey) and is backed by leading European VCs and a strong team of experts and business angels.
As one of GoLiving’s early team members, you will have a huge impact on the success of our venture.
What we offer
- Very good compensation
- A strong team to work with
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- A great office space in the heart of Berlin
- Drinks and snacks, Friday lunches, personal fitness training
What your tasks will be
- Target-group-oriented management of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Create and further develop your own innovative marketing concepts to increase reach and follower loyalty
- Research of current social media trends
- Create target-group-oriented copy for our websites and social media pages
Who our best match is
- You are interested in social media channels
- You support us from the development to the planning and organization of marketing strategies
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ideally, you study something related to marketing / social media, economics, or a similar field
If you are eager to challenge the status quo of the world’s largest industry and become part of a startup growth story in Europe’s loveliest and most vibrant city, then get in touch with us!