Just An Overview…
You’ll fulfill our SEO tasks which include: writing quality content, building links on relevant blogs and articles, and researching keywords for our German clients. We are looking for fluent German writers for this position. SEO training is on-the-job, so come prepared to learn!
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time. Regular and predictive attendance is required
Compensation: 1700€ – 2200€ monthly for FT or 1100€ – 900€ monthly for PT (depending on experience and language capabilities)
What You’ll Be Doing…
- You will be writing quality content with a linking structure focus to help increase our client’s online presence. Your work is presented to our clients in their SEO portfolio.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Expanding your SEO knowledge! You’ll keep pace with SEO, social media, and digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- Research keywords for a big variety of industries
What You’ll Need to Succeed…
- You have the ability to speak and write fluent German
- You are proficient working in English
- You have a solid understanding of the internet and various searching techniques
- You have a stellar knowledge of writing and grammar in German
- Your online communication skills are excellent
- You have the ability to clearly and effectively articulate your thoughts
- Others would describe you as a dependable person with a strong work ethic
- Change is easy for you! You’re a quick learner, adaptable, and flexible
- Attention to detail is your forte! Polished, driven, and dedicated are words that describe you!
- You have a high level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- You’re a reliable team player
We’re Especially Interested If…
- You’re fluent in any other European language (i.e. Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch)
- You have prior SEO knowledge
Non-Required but Valuable Skills…
- A big appetite for free food
- A great sense of humor
Why Join Us?
- We love our internal hires! You’ll have opportunities to advance within a fast-growing company
- We have the potential for quarterly bonuses and raises as well as employee referral bonuses
- We are an international, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- We have a convenient office location in a developing/growing area: walking distance from S Adlershof (Berlin) S-Bahn, tram and bus station
- We have a vibrant new office and a diverse working environment
- We offer an unlimited working contract
- We offer part-time and full-time positions
- Continuous learning and improvement! We provide ongoing SEO and digital marketing training
- We have a FUN culture! Team lunches, ping-pong table, team/office parties, and free drinks/fresh fruit/snacks. Also, don’t forget to join us on our outdoor balcony for after-work drinks! Could it get any better?
After our hiring team reviews your application, you’ll receive an email from us letting you know the next steps in our hiring process. Sometimes, the email can filter into spam folders. So, if you don’t hear back from us within a day or two of applying, check your spam folder or whitelist emails coming from Boostability so you don’t miss us!
We look forward to receiving your application!