Delivery is a very exciting time for customers who are preparing to take ownership of their Tesla. A Tesla Delivery Centre, is the main hub for this activity and represents our highest volume delivery locations. The Lead Delivery Coordinator plays an important role in the day-to-day operations, team management, planning and strategic projects of these customer-facing locations. This person is responsible for ensuring diligent processes and teams are set up in order to ensure the smooth operations of this location. It is crucial that a proactive role in guiding, coaching and training the team, it is ensured that the team is able to reach their goals. Reporting into the country Delivery Manager it is important to report back analytics and introduce key strategic initiatives to further improve both process efficiency and customer satisfaction whilst maintaining an eye on the costs and operational needs whilst scaling the business.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and follow up of delivery Centre operational tasks and projects;
- Lead a team consisting of pre-delivery related team members and delivery orientation team members;
- Assist in training and coaching staff to consistently perform to company standards and achieve efficient and timely deliveries;
- Continuously improve pre-delivery and delivery flow;
- Coordinating and/or executing customers orientations and delivery paperwork;
- Liaise with (centralized) delivery team to manage delivery schedule;
- Control vehicle movement on location;
- Provide high level service to all customers taking delivery on delivery day;
- Coordinate outstanding concerns created by PDI team (tire swaps, accessories, etc…);
- Handing over vehicles for rectification to Service;
- Act as an escalation point proactively mediating and resolving customer concerns;
- Plan and operate purchasing orders
- Coordinate between other stakeholders such as body shop, spot repair, detailing and tire hotels;
- Play a fundamental role in preparing the business for future growth and plans.
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Problem solving skills and attitude;
- Leadership skills to manage a growing team;
- Customer oriented mind-set;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills;
- Professional, organized and innovative mind-set;
- Driven individual with a drive to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders;
- The responsibilities of this position may change over time – this role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization.