- You are responsible for our centralized Customer Service functions of car2go France/ Canada B.V. in Berlin together with our team
- You will respond to written inquiries of our French members timely and primary by e-mail (2nd level support)
- You respond to billing inquiries and process refunds corresponding to these invoices
- You process and assess penalties for violations related to the published terms & conditions
- You process and track traffic fines, parking violations, towing offenses, tolls and citations
- You respond to police requests and process fraud cases
- You maintain our knowledge data base for French members (article creation, process documentation
- You assure the overall quality within the Customer Service department by conducting quality checks and monitoring (mail & call) for the French market
- You support the claims department in handling claims cases with French members, companies and authorities
- You support optimal efficiencies and quality by handling all requests and processes according to departmental policies, established work instructions and quality standards
- You are an important interface between our members and car2go
- You gained several years of extensive Customer Service experience with proven track record
- You have exceptional Customer Service skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- You have experience in back office processes (e.g., Fraud, Fines, Violations) preferred
- You have native-level proficiency of French language
- You have excellent French verbal and written skills (grammar, spelling)
- You have a high proficiency in English
- You have German language skills (not mandatory)
- You bring strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have the ability to problem solve and innovative process improvements
- You have good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have experience in dealing with Customer Contact Management Tool
- You enjoy working in a team, showing initiative and introducing new ideas
- You are passionate about the concept of flexible mobility applications in production (nice to have)
This is a full-time job
car2go is the worldwide leading mobility concept in the free-floating carsharing sector. Our service is used by more than three million customers at numerous locations in Europe, North America and Asia. With a team of more than 500 employees from all over the world with an array of backgrounds and expertise, its no surprise that car2go is the worlds leading carsharing provider. We are all absolutely passionate about what we do, driven by new ideas and a strong commitment to service. We are proud to play a central role in shaping the future of mobility since 2008.
Together with DriveNow we are joining forces to become SHARE NOW and to take urban mobility to the next level.
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Unique Mobility Allowance for your car2go experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and our global team meetings Townhall as essentials of the car2go culture
- Office located at the heart of the city
Please apply online only and attach your CV, enter your cover letter in the field of motivation of the online form and attach all employers reference certificates (all attachments in total may not exceed 6 MB).
You are welcome to submit your application in English or German.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
For questions, please dont hesitate to contact the HR Team of car2go: email@example.com